The Famous Baker Thermometer
Baker North Land – Residential Sites
Baker North Land – 23 Acres
Riders on Dumont Dunes
Things to know about the Baker area:
1. Mojave National Preserve is south of I-15 (No new buildings in this area.) link: http://nps.gov
2. BLM is directly North of Baker. (No new buildings here.) BLM website: www.blm.gov/ca/st/en/fo/
3. Dumont Dunes is 31 miles North of Baker on Highway 127. Link: www.dumontduneriders.com 60,
4. Baker is the Gateway to Death Valley National Park nps.gov and the High Sierras from I-15 in eastern California.
5. With the Mojave National Preserve to the south and the BLM land to the north, there is very little residential land available in Baker.
6. China Ranch Date Farm is a hidden gem. Great date shakes. Country store. Wonderful place to visit: https://www.chinaranch.com/
Limited Supply of property left!